BASo Performance Class, Toronto, Sunday, 24. September 2017
* Dates: Sundays, Sep 24 - Dec 10 (12 weeks)
* Time: 1:30 - 3:00pm (1:30 - 3:15pm between Oct 29 and Dec 3)
* Location: BDX Studio, 819 Yonge St, Toronto ON M4W 2G9
* Cost: $270 ($135 deposit, $135 at first class)
* Forms of payment:
b) E-mail money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Cash or cheque. Please contact us directly for this option
* Please register as soon as possible to ensure your spot
* Note: no classes on Oct 8 due to Thanksgiving long weekend
*** Get 20% off if you take more than one class per semester. Space is limited. Register now!
*** NEW! Student referral program you'll LOVE! Receive $10 off for every student referral that registers! Spread the word, peeps!
Level 1 - Beginners
Level 2 - Intermediate Beginners
Level 3 - Advanced Beginners
BASo Performance Class students will learn how to listen to the performance song, how choreography is created and structured, and how to create musicality in movement. Students will learn a BASo choreography, train with BASo’s company dancers under tutelage of Gulsaya Tuleu and perform the choreography at venues in Toronto at the end of the cycle. Students will train just like the BASo repertory dancers, including body conditioning, stretching, spinning, partnerwork, styling and footwork, along with performance techniques. Completion of BASo On2 Fundamentals Prerequisite or assessment required to attend this course.