Alberta Grown Music Festival 2018, Canada, Friday, 13. July 2018
ALBERTA GROWN MUSIC FESTIVAL
JULY 13-15, 2018
Heritage Park and Pavilion, 5100 41 Avenue, Stony Plain, Alberta
Supporting over 30 local bands and performers
Rock Night: Friday, July 13, 5:00 p.m. - Midnight
Stephanie Harpe Experience
Shalisa Leisch (member of Cadillac Junkies)
King Ring Nancy
N. Gary Thomas
Country/Folk/Contemporary: Saturday, July 14, Noon – Midnight
Letters From Pluto
Dirt Road Angels
L’il Davey and The New Drastiks
Olivia Rose Leaf
Blues/Jazz: Sunday, July 15, Noon - 7:00pm
Paula Perro and The Project
Blues Puppy ****
Weekend Passes: $90.00 before March 1
Friday - $40.00 before March 31
Saturday - $50.00 before March 31
Sunday - $40.00 before March 31
Purchase tickets at:
Alberta Grown Music Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to inspiring an appreciation for Alberta musicians and helping to expand their fan base through collaborative marketing.
Festival Location and Details
Heritage Park and Pavilion, 5100 41 Ave. Stony Plain, Alberta
click on community service, Heritage Park, Pavilion, Stage
Capacity is 2500
Sorry no pets
• Please bring your own lawn chairs: low back, low legged chairs.
• Tarps can be placed on the lawn area.
• Use only the space you need.
• Picnic tables will be off to the sides.
• Dance floor is behind the seating area
• No smoking is permitted in any seated area of the stage.
• Alberta Beer, Wine, Spirits
• Pop, Water
• First Aid
• Lost and Found
• Food trucks and Merchandise vendors will be outside
• No smoking outside of the smoking designated area.
• There is ample parking for all at the Heritage Park
• Bike lock-up
is 3 minute walk to the Heritage Park
Camp ‘n Class RV Park
Stony Plain, Ab T7Z 1L5
Toll Free: 1 855 455 2299
Direct: 780 963 2299
Fax: 780 963 3314
• There is RV parking at the Heritage Park for free but it has no facilities.
• Generators can run 8:00 a.m.- midnight. Curfew is 1:00 a.m.
• You can be evicted by security if required.
What to BRING
• seating/tarp/low back - low leg lawn chairs
• Casual clothing and rain gear
• Practical footware
• Sunscreen, bug spray, sunglasses
• video or audio recording is acceptable
• You can bring your own food and sealed non-alcoholic beverages( no glass) and no hard sided coolers.
What NOT to bring( Mandatory Bag check)
• Alcohol/ illegal drugs,glass containers, unknown liquid/powders
• opened containers holding any liquid content
• weapons/sharp items/all knives including folding jackknife
• laser pointers
• drones/remote controlled vehicles or any object.
• tools/screwdrivers/hammers/pliers/wire cutters
• noise makers/bullhorns/sirens/air-horns/noisy toys
• hard sided coolers
• selfie sticks, mono pods, tripods
• Frisbee, sports *****, beach *****. etc
• unsealed outside beverages
• high back lawn chairs, large hats, large umbrella's or anything that will obstruct views.
• Pets ( assistance dogs only)
• banners or signs
Any objects deemed unacceptable by security will not be allowed to be brought into the Festival area.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: PLEASE CALL JUDY POHOLKA 780 902 3432
VOLUNTEER SITE WILL BE UP SHORTLY.